Starting a company is already hard enough without having to grapple with the painful administrative details. Fortunately, we have those pieces covered for you.
Join three-time entrepreneur and Pilot CEO Waseem Daher with David Gammell, Partner at Gunderson Dettmer, in a session moderated by Erica Van from CRV, for a quick session on legal and finance must-dos for startups.
They’ll cover topics including:
- Finance mistakes startups frequently make (and how to avoid them)
- What “finance stack” you should standardize on
- When to hire a CFO
- Legal considerations you should take care of right away
- When to hire a general counsel
- How to be prepared for questions investors will frequently ask
They’ll follow the short talk with an in-depth Q&A session, so feel free to bring your hardest legal and finance questions.
This talk is intended for startup founders (pre-seed, seed, and Series A). Light snacks and drinks will be provided.